Autoscopy Project




These were my original photos



















And this is the final product in all of the quality types...



25% Compression/Quality

50% Compression/Quality
75% Compression/Quality

100% Compression/Quality

And these are my different results after playing with the export GIF filters...












 This project was really interesting because it made me think a lot about how exactly I could make my vision come to light. It was hard to narrow down an idea but once I did it all just kept coming together piece by piece and I honestly really loved my final project! I think playing with the filters was my favorite because I feel like every single one of them is its own piece of art even though the only thing changed is the filter.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logos Project

Introduction

My Coding Journey