Logos Project

For the Logos project, we had to start by creating a list of words to describe ourselves. My 5 words were...
                                                                                                                                                1. Spirited
                                                                                                                                                2. Kind
                                                                                                                                                3. Spunky
                                                                                                                                                4. Thoughtful
                                                                                                                                                5. Vibrant 

After that, I looked into other logos to get some inspiration and made an inspiration board for all of my words...


Then it was time to draw up some logo ideas for my words to have a starting place... And let me just say drawing is not my best talent.







Then it came to the fun part! I got to take my drawing and inspiration and create my logo, build business cards, and see what it would like on 3-D objects!












Overall I was super happy with my finished project but it took a lot of attention to detail to get there. For someone who doesn't think in this way a lot, this project definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone and really did help me to find my creative side. I also really loved playing with the different colors and small changed I could make that would alter the entire logo so easily! This project also showed me how all the different steps of the creative process are important to go through to get to the final product. I chose to use the color pallet I did because green is my favorite color and I feel as though the other colors meshed well, while also standing out. In addition, I chose to use the spirited soul word because I feel like it encompassed all the different aspects of me rather than having to pick just one, and I also chose to use the paper airplane because I feel like paper airplanes go where they want and make their own path and I like to believe I do the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Calligram