Poster Project

This project has by far been my favorite! I am a huge color palette person, I love playing with the aesthetic of a project just by playing with the color palette and this project gave me the perfect outlet to play with this idea. I chose to use the word "Drama Queen" for my poster because for me I take pride and can acknowledge I am a drama queen in life so I felt like it was a perfect message to put on my poster. One artist choice I made was to make the word queen bigger than the word drama and also I wanted it to be the last thing the viewer saw on my poster so that's the word they are left with. I did this because I wanted more emphasis to be on the fact that I am a proud queen in all senses, even a dramatic one!

This is my poster in a simple black and white color palette.



This is my poster in a pink and purple toned color palette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logos Project

Introduction

My Coding Journey